Economic Stimulus....KMG give-away (Closed to further entries)

Shoot me a pm with your choice of camo dymondwood, brown canvas micarta or orange G10 and the size you want them. Congrats bro! If you just plain don't need them, pick some other deserving fella...-

Gentlemen, Todd has politely declined the pair of scales he won fair and square. So they're up for grabs... the first fella to respond here and shoot me a pm with their choice and address, gets 'em! Glad to be able to help in my own small way.

I was away and missed this deal. But, I do want to thank Rob and say what a great guy he is and what a great machine he makes. My hat is off to you, Rob, and thanks for all you have done to make a great place and craft better

Gentlemen, Todd has politely declined the pair of scales he won fair and square. So they're up for grabs... the first fella to respond here and shoot me a pm with their choice and address, gets 'em! Glad to be able to help in my own small way.
I would love to try them.
email sent

rfrink Thanks for the chance at an awesome give away and congrats to Justin Mercier!! for his pick. Doug

Back