Ed Stokes knives

Hello Folks,

Ed Stokes was a family friend of my wife’s family for their entire lives. I met Mr Stokes and actually did a remodel on his house in Hockley,Tx and had the pleasure of visiting with him everyday while my crew worked.
I met my wife through her brother Bobby in the early 70’s and married her, well over the years Bobby and I stayed very close. He(Bobby) and his father had several of Mr Stokes knives both folders and fixed.
Well, we lost Bobby a few weeks back and his wife said if there was anything of Bobby’s that I would like to have let her know. I said I would cherish one of Mr Stokes knives but it has been so many years I don’t remember if they had any markings.

I am in NC and she is in our hometown of Houston and said she was going to give them to his son. Bobby was a huge knife collector and had 50 to 100 knives in his safe in a box. She ( Bobby’s wife) told me if I could describe one or if they had markings to let her know and she would send it to me in the mail.

Does anybody out there have an Ed Stokes knife or even better a pic with a marking so I could let her know.

Thank You Sir,

I just copied and pasted the same thread in the custom knife section as well.

Rich

Back