EDC Busse

What Busse do you guys EDC?

I’ve been waiting on a great EDC Busse to go with my conceal carry gear for a long time and haven’t been able to find one that fits the bill. All are either just a little too big or WAY too big.

Would love to see a nice EDC 3.5-4” blade 8” overall drop one day. I know they are THE big knife guys, but I think they could come up with something great to compliment my CC gear

2C2337C0-C2E6-48C8-8DAA-065042158182.jpeg 684E7370-BCD1-4E3A-B2E9-5446BA5D8394.jpeg
I have a bunch of big knives and big choppers-
my EDC is either my Park Ranger or my
1 of 5 Choil-less CABS.
Either is excellent for EDC.

I carry the Lil Smokey in a custom pocket holster a lot. BG Active Duty is also another that gets occasional belt time. The Swamp Warden, mega or not, is a great EDC size as well. You may be able to snatch up a Mega Swamp Warden on the exchange, as it's a relatively recent offering.
If you're patient, a mini mean Street is very nice to carry as well.

I do hope Busse or the Swamp offers up some other new small thin EDC options as well. But I do love carrying that Lil Smokey a lot!

Busse SAR 3 or Rodent series R3. Slightly smaller than your goal, but great EDC options. SAR 3, being an older model, tends to get overlooked.

ETA - Pics!

SAR3 (custom shop)
IMG_3105.jpg

Satin R3
IMG_5586.jpg

Rodent Solution for maybe another option? They're a bit handle-heavy though.

Last edited:
I carry the Lil Smokey in a custom pocket holster a lot. BG Active Duty is also another that gets occasional belt time. The Swamp Warden, mega or not, is a great EDC size as well. You may be able to snatch up a Mega Swamp Warden on the exchange, as it's a relatively recent offering.
If you're patient, a mini mean Street is very nice to carry as well.

I do hope Busse or the Swamp offers up some other new small thin EDC options as well. But I do love carrying that Lil Smokey a lot!

mini mean street all the way!

Hopefully I'll be able to chime in here in a couple days with a surprise.

I've got a package coming that should fit right in here. If it arrives.

I'm sure everything will work out as planned.

When it does, I'll stop back in.

Last edited:
I'll be adding this to the lineup asap.

Its NOT as small as I thought either. Photos are deceiving until you get one in hand... View attachment 1355871
I have a Strider fixed blade on one rig, a Up Armored Bush Ring on my training belt and a Watson Magni on my AIWB setup. But as nice as that knife is the sheath is not good and it’s fallen out, so def needs a new one to go back in rotation

My tglb has been my edc for 2+ plus years now. That and Milwaukee flip open utility blade takes care of all my needs

I usually have my infi FHFG RMD on me every day. Been carrying the mega warden too. I'd like to see the warden made with a 4" or so blade and a longer handle. Really like the skeletonized look of it.

I'll be adding this to the lineup asap.

Its NOT as small as I thought either. Photos are deceiving until you get one in hand... View attachment 1355871

interesting. If I recall correctly, Shiva Rex’s are cut downs off Culti blanks. Muskrats, too. I don’t find my Shiva Rev to be too large for EDC concealed carry, but we all differ.
If you don’t like that Culti, I might know a home for it ; )

It alternates between this and a scrapavor

4SKWhah.jpg

Back