EDC Busse

I EDC my TGULB. We can supposedly carry a blade up to 12" in GA, but I always put my shirt over it anyways to avoid drama. I might switch to the Mega Ratmandu once it's ready.

Yea most of you guys are carrying big knives that don’t fit under clothes or Concealed very well ha.

When I’m conceal carrying I want to be able to hide everything

i would like to see their take on a non-Karambit ring blade

Yea most of you guys are carrying big knives that don’t fit under clothes or Concealed very well ha.

I feel ya’. I deep carry a Shive Rex. But funny thing is that the ASH-1/HR-1/and SFNO have shocked me in how high and tight they carry vertically on belt in Kydex on Tek-Lok. No problem concealing at all under a loose shirt.

RMD IWB. No one has ever noticed it that I know of. Of course everyone has a personal preference on how they carry. I actually carry like this more for comfort than concealment. I don't have to worry about the sheath snagging anything. If you're concealing a firearm that would take priority over the fixed blade so it depends where you carry that too.
tMMR77F.jpg

MV0arec.jpg

Yea with carrying a firearm the blade is a last ditch backup or for just general tasks. Don’t want anything that takes up a lot of real estate or overly heavy.

I just have a couple different rigs that I run based on the time of year since I like to carry a Staccato P with light and dot. I like to have a set up for everything so I don’t have to swap stuff around, just grab and go

Park Ranger, SOS or RMD are mine.
Looking to replace the CS SOS for a BG SOS as I prefer SR-101 in blades smaller than 6 inch.

Park Ranger, SOS or RMD are mine.
Looking to replace the CS SOS for a BG SOS as I prefer SR-101 in blades smaller than 6 inch.

Son of Swat came to mind, too! hand smooth the scales and even more streamlined...

RMD IWB. No one has ever noticed it that I know of. Of course everyone has a personal preference on how they carry. I actually carry like this more for comfort than concealment. I don't have to worry about the sheath snagging anything. If you're concealing a firearm that would take priority over the fixed blade so it depends where you carry that too.
tMMR77F.jpg

MV0arec.jpg

Nice setup. What kind of clip is on your sheath?

I know it's about the Busse's, but my EDC is a Protech TR3. Main use is as a work knife and general purpose, if I've got other issues then the Springfield XDS 9mm that spends most of its time on my belt will take care of that. Having said that, there is almost always a Busse or Ranger (Justin old school) in my car or truck.

Winston

Back