EDC (Every Day Carry) by Daniel Koster

Hey Dan,

Can you check with your local leather guy again? I can't seem to be able to get ahold of JRE guys to give them my CC# so they can put me on their 10 week wait for a sheath. I thought I had ordered one, then asked when payment was due ( several days after I sent the "sounds good, let's get one going" email). Got an email back saying payment or cc# due before starting work on sheath, and to call to give them CC#. I have called and left messages twice, and it has been several days, and I haven't received a call back.

Hey Dan how are these coming. Looking at a 3.5 with no handls scales Thanks martin

Hey Dan I have been sending Emails, private messages, postings in the threads using your format for communication user name real name etc. Are you going to blade? Would love to pick it up there from you. Other wise any idea of when it will be available? I don't need it, I WANT it. Looks like a great blade with a strong steel. As all have said. THE WAIT IS WORTH IT! Thanks Martin

Not going to Blade this year - see the reply in forum.

I don't have them ready yet. In a holding pattern until I get others finished.

Dan

Here's where we stand on these as of this morning. I'm hoping to have them glued-up by week's end.

rivaldohy - which handle material did you want?

I'm finishing up the ones that are glued up. I am ordering more steel for the others. Want to make sure I get the right amount - might get a couple extra anyway.

Thanks!

Dan

I have a couple extra spots available, by the way.

Dan

The one in mesquite and yellow liners is already glued up - as is the one in Black Canvas Micarta - just FYI.

Dan

Hey Dan, I have one ordered with no handles any idea when Thanks Martin

dan, Do you think my 4.5 with ncm will be available for my hunting season this year?

Saw that you are going to be working with 3V next week, are these on the list also? Thanks Martin

Dan -- Are you saving the best for last or just ran out of blanks? Noticed my EDC has not yet made it to step 1.

Hey Dan, I didn't realize how much I would miss my 3" EDC when I gave it to Dad for. Xmas. Hopefully after the MUCKS these are on the list. Waiting for these sure is hard after having one.

This has been a long process for these but the wait will be worth it. Here's an update showing the grinds being prepared for heat-treat. With a little luck, they will be included in a HUGE batch I'm sending out this week.

Update pic:

20120515-084216.jpg

Thanks for your patience, guys!!!

Dan
KosterKnives.com

Hopefully my 3.5" is in this batch! Sure miss the 3" one I gave Dad for X-mass, the 3v you use in these is really tough stuff.

It sure is!

It's the one in the 4th slot from the left. :thumbup:

Dan

Back