EDC fixed blades

I like the first and third knives overall shape and drop point blades. I worry if the first one's handle would be too short? What is the blade length and how many fingers can you get on the handle? Is it about the same size as an LT Wright Patriot?

The first and third have 4.25 inch handles. I have medium hands and i can easily fit 4 fingers in any grip with a .25 to .5 inches to spare depending on the grip. Blade length is 3.25 of cutting edge and a hare over 3.5 total. Each one is hand made so the measurements vary a little. The second knife has the smallest handle but it was custom made for someone with smaller hands. I am not familliar with the dimesions on the lt wright. Thanks for your comments.

They look good. Just one thing: don't have sharp edges on your knife exept the cutting edge.

All of them look good but the third is my favorite. All of them are nice, clean designs.
I'd be interested in picking up something along the lines of the 3rd one some day.

All of them look good but the third is my favorite. All of them are nice, clean designs.
I'd be interested in picking up something along the lines of the 3rd one some day.
Thanks
I haven't done a fixed blade in a while now. I have been mostly doing folders. I should start making some again.

Back