EDC II Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Black, I see Hendersons Relish in your picture. Good Sheffield stuff that! Ahh the memories.

The penblade of my Texas Jack helped me opening the package that contained my first Tuna Valley .... and it did a great job ;)

Snody Ti Elite Friction Folder with anodized Titanium lanyard:

131c58e61c61b90dabbdc72132ca580c_zps045451ff.jpg

that is amazing! how is it being held up by those branches? lol its magic! seriously though, sweet knife.

Nice setup there buddy! What's the wood on that Hound Tooth?

Thanks Will! It's Bocote... Mexican Bocote... and it is licensed to thrill! (yeah, ok I'm done :eek:) Seriously though, it's my first in any kind of Bocote and it has a very lovely grain. Something a little different than the other wood or bone covers I already have in my collection. :thumbup:

It looks like Bocote Wood but I could be (and probably am) wrong.

You are most correct, sir... good eye! :)

Jack Black, I see Hendersons Relish in your picture. Good Sheffield stuff that! Ahh the memories.

Absolutely! I've posted about it a few times in the past. I used to live near the factory. I'll be stocking up when I go over to Sheffield tomorrow as it's hard to get hold of outside South Yorkshire (well, hard to get hold of outside Sheffield)! :)

My 66 Jack helped me out when I got the frying pan out! ;)

Spyderco Native CPM S30V serrated edge Black blade/black G-10, Spyderco Honeybee (on the keychain), Boker Subcom black/black (my money clip).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back