EDC II Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this very moment..today its my BK2..in the house. Boker Albatros in rear pocket.

becker.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa!
That blade looks sweet! How and what did you do to it to get the dragon on it?

Thanks Razorsharp ! I just etched it with some PCB etchant from RadioShack after applying a dragon decal (to match my tatt) to both sides and I used my wifes nailpolish to protect certain parts from the etchant. Submerged it in a glass full of etchant for about 15 minutes..a good wash and a light sanding with some 2000 grit and that was it ! There are some great tutorials in the Becker forum from Clich and others.

Last edited:
Thanks Razorsharp ! I just etched it with some PCB etchant from RadioShack after applying a dragon decal (to match my tatt) to both sides and I used my wifes nailpolish to protect certain parts from the etchant. Submerged it in a glass full of etchant for about 15 minutes..a good wash and a light sanding with some 2000 grit and that was it ! There are some great tutorials in the Becker forum from Clich and others.

Thanks for the explanation!
I may try it some day myself. It looks great. Very well done!

8808698388_c0c839a69f_b.jpg

[video=youtube_share;8_SwhwCpE9E]http://youtu.be/8_SwhwCpE9E[/video]

Good knives are like good friends.
Meet my friends: my Spyderco Delica 4 w/Emerson opener and my Benchmade Griptilian combo-edge.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;xbNljZUj6Zk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNljZUj6Zk[/video]

Used the cap lifter of my Victorinox Climber this afternoon to pop the top of a cold beverage while I relaxed on the rooftop deck of the loft we are renting the next few days. I was waiting for my son's girlfriend to get off work and meet me, so we could walk down the street for a late lunch (my son got off work a few hours later, and my parents arrived from Indiana about an hour before he finished).

The bottommost tool in this picture of my three Vic nylons.

VicNylonsDec2b.jpg

Yesterday:
rddrop_09.jpg

- Drop 105 (105 for the lenght, in mm), by Raphaël Durand.

Today:
ppt_07.jpg

- PPT (Custom, of course), by Sacha Thiel.

Last edited:
I had lunch a couple of minutes ago... Leberknödelsuppe was my meal, Knödel made of liver added to soup ... very very delicious!!! The Svörd Peasant help me cutting up the Knödel... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back