EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Harris! I had a stonewash one a while back and when the BW version was released I knew it was only a matter of time till I got my grubby mitts on one :D

It feels excellent in the hand (as most ZTs do) and the size is just about perfect for me.

I might be trading into a 0562 soon! It was actually you who got me into ZTs, just by looking at your posts in here with them and talking about them in general. Thanks a lot, forever broke now!

I'm carrying these today

IMG_20141109_134524.jpg

Feels weird not carrying my Cadet or GEC 47. For the longest time I've had at least one of them on me.

Harris, you should have that something in the mail today, brother!

Also, I highly, highly recommend the 0562:

15392625945_7ce8df5ca1_h.jpg

It will go with your Seb juuuuuust fine. :D

I might be trading into a 0562 soon! It was actually you who got me into ZTs, just by looking at your posts in here with them and talking about them in general. Thanks a lot, forever broke now!

I'm carrying these today

IMG_20141109_134524.jpg

Feels weird not carrying my Cadet or GEC 47. For the longest time I've had at least one of them on me.

Haha that's the only downside to this sickness, am I right? And ZTs are just solid, reliable knives. I'm glad you were able to get into them. Your carry for today is awesome, as well!

Brother, your pic is pure CLASS :thumbup:

Haha that's the only downside to this sickness, am I right? And ZTs are just solid, reliable knives. I'm glad you were able to get into them. Your carry for today is awesome, as well!
Thanks brother! My Sebenzas will always be my best, and most highly regarded knives but this SnG in PD-1 steel is a BRUTE man. Loving it! I'll PM you some in action shots if you wan't to chat later after work? The ZTs are way too cool. I stay hung up on the 801. Feels like a midtech! $200 aint bad for full Ti handle, awesome bearing system with slick flipping, huge ELMAX monster blade, and ridiculously tight tolerances.

AWESOME FORREST!! Man, I'm so psyched! We will be kings of this thread for a day at least after our project comes to an end :) nice cutter btw, I just got a Xikar X1. Thinking about picking up a few sticks tonight myself, I'm thinking Illusione again this week! If I get that package today, you'll get pictures today ;)

Last edited:
Just this little guy so far today, a second will no doubt be added when I leave for work.

And for the haters:

LOLOL You guys are all certifiably insane! JUST LIKE ME! That's why we get along, amirite? :D

Harris, I can't wait, this is going to be super awesome! John, I like that blackwash more and more, I bet that knife will definitely stand up to some hard work!

15760338562_39cca727fc_h.jpg

Also, to stay on topic, I just got this in!! It is nearly perfect (just need to run it over the stones a bit). Just wanted to take a quick pic, because it's going into the wife's hands when I get home. It's a Christmas present. :D

Carrying my CRKT Hissatsu at my new job. Which I just found out that they're cutting my probation period short and keeping me on full time. I see wasteful spending of my hard earn money on sharp things in the future :D

1zBmGhJ.jpg

I change my carry knife a lot from day to day but since I've gotten these I carry them almost every day. I got the Spyderco Squeak a while back when they had some pink ones on clearance and used some blue dye to make it purple. I just can't keep the thing out of my pocket for long and sometimes I forget its even there. It really is a lot of knife for its size/weight. I picked up the little aaa led mini maglite a couple of months back on clearance on a whim and I'm really happy with it. I had to use a little tape to mount the pocket clip the way it is because with the bezel up too much of it was sticking out and it just felt like it was going to fall out of my pocket. As is its great and plenty bright at ~85 lumens for what I paid. It does have a tendency of turning on in my pocket but I'm sure I can put something in there to add a little resistence to the twist-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back