EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a picture on my Ipod because my phone is broken, but I left it in my truck. So: today my new victorinox cadet in the pocket and my squeak on the waistband.

Got these today. The Izula has quickly become one of my favorite knives. One of the first fixed blades i'm comfortable carrying :)
BDFC1F06-07A5-4A34-A6EE-2406B8CFA409-10822-0000114D68AB38B1_zps615b809f.jpg

Edit: wrong pic. I've got one of my WM1 around here somewhere....

I've been carrying this one for the past couple of days. It was my first Fallkniven some 7 or 8 years ago, it endured my convex sharpening learning curve and a couple of seasons of outdoors work. It's all scratchedup and I damaged the point a little bit a while ago (only noticeable if you put it next to a minty one).

Last edited:
Carried my ZT 550 yesterday morning and switched to another folder for an afternoon social function so I decided to carry it again today.

This weekend I carried the Fallkniven U2 most of the time. Had the Rift and SAK OHT on a hike Sunday morning. Today it's the Buck 302.

This yesterday during/after the gun show and getting stuff done.

IlATAdv.jpg

(I was parked when this was taken)

from one flip phone guy to another. :thumbup:

To be honest, it is my backup phone. But I do appreciate the simplicity! I have actually noticed I am generally more productive and less distracted without this and that app and easy access to the internet. I did get lost once without gps though, darn city roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back