EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0663_zps0a3c30ee.jpg

Love the damascus SR-1 Evan. Saw it last night and ended up carrying this today. Not a quality pic, but you get the idea.

Thanks man! I'm glad you carry and use yours. I'd be willing to bet that only a small number of the Damascus ones see any action.

What do you think of it?

The jury is still out for me, I will need to carry and use it for a while. I really like the blade shape and the ergonomics of the knife. I am not crazy about the aluminum scales, I think Kershaw was wise in deciding to change them to CF. This is a much smaller and lighter ZT (more like a Kershaw IMO) so if you always thought ZT's were overbuilt this might be the one to try. I am going to de-assist mine today and see how it works, I am not a big fan of assisted opening.

I'm with you Granite State Brother....wish I could post pictures but don't have a camera at my location. I'm toting a McNees MUK on the belt, a Boker Vox BOB in the car and a GL Drew Chopper in the Get-Home Bag.....I also have a les George FM1 on me and my Lenslight Ti/digicam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back