EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you Granite State Brother....wish I could post pictures but don't have a camera at my location. I'm toting a McNees MUK on the belt, a Boker Vox BOB in the car and a GL Drew Chopper in the Get-Home Bag.....I also have a les George FM1 on me and my Lenslight Ti/digicam.

Man I wish I could carry on my belt. I would imagine people in the urban seacoast setting here would freak out. So when I want a fixed it needs to be 7" oal max for pocket carry =/

I'm a federal investigator so I guess people don't think to strangley about it, but I still only carry small when it comes to fixed and I generally only carry fixed in the fall/winter/early spring when I have a bulkier jacket on. Trust me, in the progressive utopia that is Keene, people still look askance at me when i do it!! I just don't give a crap in the end.....

Man I wish I could carry on my belt. I would imagine people in the urban seacoast setting here would freak out. So when I want a fixed it needs to be 7" oal max for pocket carry =/

10711279254_60701eb2d2_b.jpg

I'm a federal investigator so I guess people don't think to strangley about it, but I still only carry small when it comes to fixed and I generally only carry fixed in the fall/winter/early spring when I have a bulkier jacket on. Trust me, in the progressive utopia that is Keene, people still look askance at me when i do it!! I just don't give a crap in the end.....

Hahah yeah I wouldnt think anyone would care in that part of the state. Guess not!

Also its a good thing you got your order in with Leu when you did. After Jim Skelton reviewed a bluephin his wait time tripled.

My trusty Buck Vantage today. A little 420HC goes a long way as far as general edc duties...

That patina is looking good,I'm glad it is getting so much use!Wear it down to nothing and I will make you another one bro!:thumbup:

Here is my EDC for today.
10586417204_74c70f1eda_b.jpg
[/url] Tupper Knives JEN proto, Leatherman PST,Victorinox pocket watch,Case Humpback,Kershaw JYD, Zippo by pokeyoureyeout, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'll definitely take you up on that! The patina is coming in awesome, unfortunately I can't capture all the colors it's giving off but it's pretty amazing.

I've carried it everyday since I got it, as an EDC four times and it's been in my shorts/sweatpants all night after work. The convex edge will push cut or slice anything, it's pretty wicked!

Nice JYD you got there, I still need one of those!

Three different blades from three different companies, made in three different countries in three different continents...

foq9v9.jpg

...and I love 'em all.

One of my very favourite combos today...

sebenzajack01_zps3b371bb0.jpg

GEC #68 Pony Jack and CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo

-Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back