EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you liking that Blur, Paul?

And today I decided to show some love to my favorite pawn shop score. A refurbished Rick Hinderer designed Gerber Firestorm!

John, I like it a lot. Lightweight, solid with no play, super smooth (de-assisted), great grip with wet hands, the steel gets and stays wicked sharp. It has so many things on the plus side going for it. Great work knife:thumbup:

Paul

John, I like it a lot. Lightweight, solid with no play, super smooth (de-assisted), great grip with wet hands, the steel gets and stays wicked sharp. It has so many things on the plus side going for it. Great work knife:thumbup:

Paul

Awesome to hear! I value yours and a few other dudes' opinions around here. And I feel the same way about mine! Took the torsion bar out right away :cool:

Carried my para2 today with the clip removed and attached to a suspension clip instead. Worked really well. Removed the clip from the southard as well, but it looks a bit naked without it.

:thumbup: Those Gavko's are sweet! They look like they would feel good in the hand, and I really like the blade shape. His knives are spendy but well made.

92827914-6D5B-4123-A09E-BF4ABC0DEA87_zpsxb8x2hd7.jpg

2DC4EFE6-B7A0-4E40-977F-EEBFE7E1083D_zpsslbcu8id.jpg

:thumbup: Those Gavko's are sweet! They look like they would feel good in the hand, and I really like the blade shape. His knives are spendy but well made.

Thanks - they definitely feel awesome, the middle one melts in my hand. They are pricey but well worth it in my opinion.

Today my bk 14 with the sheath i just finished this morning! Not the best but i like it!

I dont know why but i can't seems to get this knife to razor sharp on my sharpmaker. I have no problems with my s30v pm2 though. Any suggestions?

Today my bk 14 with the sheath i just finished this morning! Not the best but i like it!

I dont know why but i can't seems to get this knife to razor sharp on my sharpmaker. I have no problems with my s30v pm2 though. Any suggestions?

1095 should get nasty sharp. Have you reprofiled it to match the sharpmaker angles or did you just try a few passes with a fine rod?

I've been carrying a combo I call Beauty and the Beast (unoriginal, I know). Here they are in a picture with some of my other favorite things:

14021728183_99d772f99a_b.jpg

I've been carrying a combo I call Beauty and the Beast (unoriginal, I know). Here they are in a picture with some of my other favorite things:

14021728183_99d772f99a_b.jpg

Wonderful picture, brother! Some nice knives you got there. I'm sure they came from some classy gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back