EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 2
30d3d694-5703-41df-b303-3c008f3feb04_zps472e2474.png

I was just going through your thread about the Lil' Roughneck. It's an awesome piece, at least IMO. Any chance I can get a shot in the hand?

Happy to oblige, Grownstar. Just took some time to get photos.

I have small hands, about 3 1/2" across the palm, not including the thumb. So YMMV.

Regular:

Choked up:

Hammer grip. Just in case.

It's a four-finger grip for me, but only just barely. If you're taller than about 6 feet, your pinky finger is probably going to hang off the end.

Last edited:
Thanks and I think I will Erik.
I just got to figure out how to post some full size pics!

Whoa, that's awesome! What is it?

The folder is a discontinued Benchmade 426 "Hybrid" model.

The fixed blade is by a friend of mine. His brand name is Borka Blades, that is the S-Rambit. His name is Sebastijan aka Sebostrip on youtube (borkablades: IG).

Happy to oblige, Grownstar. Just took some time to get photos.

I have small hands, about 3 1/2" across the palm, not including the thumb. So YMMV.

Regular:

Choked up:

Hammer grip. Just in case.

It's a four-finger grip for me, but only just barely. If you're taller than about 6 feet, your pinky finger is probably going to hang off the end.

Thank you for all the pics, shorttime! Much obliged :thumbup:

I hope you get to use the hell out of her.

Newest addition. Lg 21 Inlay. Really like the black ebony with polished flats. Very elegant look IMO.
Pic not the best, I need to work on getting some better ones to do this piece justice.
BF1BD123-9E95-464A-9311-4D4151A35FE6_zpsbvkntm5u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The folder is a discontinued Benchmade 426 "Hybrid" model.

The fixed blade is by a friend of mine. His brand name is Borka Blades, that is the S-Rambit. His name is Sebastijan aka Sebostrip on youtube (borkablades: IG).

Found Borka Blades on Instagram. What does "the books are closed" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back