EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I build high power lasers.
The 3w can light a campfire from 10ft, be seen from the International space station, and a whole lot of fun ;)

Check me out at candle power forums in the laser section :)

enaqahu7.jpg

That is awesome, but I can't help but think that that's a good way to get a late-night visit from the Feds after which you're never seen again. :D

These are with me every hour of the week .
Weekends tend to just carry a single knife , usually a slip joint of some kind .

724a4fbe619dda4ea970bfdcdeccbe46_zpsb606f19e.jpg

Ken

Was thinking of picking up a zero tolerance 0560 hinderer design blackwash folder. Can anyone verify the durability of the blackwash finish? Would I be better off getting the stonewashed? I just don't want to have it all worn off, or easily scratched.

Been carrying this Spyderco Economy for the past few days. I keep falling in love with this knifes simplicity. Not to mention the steel gets lazer sharp! Feeling in the need for a Delica SS...

Drool! Thats a beauty!

A wonderful EDC, very strong, Fantoni - Hide Folder Micarta - Design by T. Rumici, CPM-S30V stainless steel 61-62HRC
Blade length: 75mm.
Blade Thickness: 3.2 mm.
Closed Length: 102mm.
Overall length: 178mm.
Weight: 102g.
Lock: Back Lock

Ohhh l'SR2 of Molletta in aluminum ... good...:thumbup:

Also in titanium it is very beautiful...

Nice setup, Erik. Which size is the Castor?

Thank you, it's the Pequena. Rumor has it that they are going to stop making the Pequena, so pick one up if you can. It obviously a very utilitarian knife with the carbon steel and the bubinga wood handles, but it takes a great edge and has a wonderful FFG leaf shape blade. Great user knife for sure.

Fantastic Thorburn there Scott!

I have a GEC #55. Cuts like a laser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back