EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7n7x.jpg

e9asy4aq.jpg

My first zt came today. Fits nice with the titanium sisters.

Next.
Sebenza?
Xm 18?
Lionsteel sr1?

Really like the Lionsteel . Hmm
Any suggestions?

Small becote sebenza.
Nice little knife for jeans.
I'm cooking burgers today for my mom (happy mothers day).

e9asy4aq.jpg

Next.
Sebenza?
Xm 18?
Lionsteel sr1?

Any suggestions?

Very nice! It certainly does match your lights very well. I haven't tried an XM or and Lionsteel yet but the Sebenza comes highly recommended. I've been carrying my small micarta 21 pretty much every day.

Oh hey you're the guy with the lasers, I'm definitely going to have to check you out on candle power.

if you bought a membership here and threw some of those lasers up here on the exchange in the gadgets and gear section you'd probably make a killing.

BRKT Little Creek, Case Peanut, Micro Osprey Kiridashi, and my Bellroy wallet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399768627.787860.jpg

Click on the pic to see it bigger. I can't seem to upload anything larger via Tapatalk!

Oh hey you're the guy with the lasers, I'm definitely going to have to check you out on candle power.

if you bought a membership here and threw some of those lasers up here on the exchange in the gadgets and gear section you'd probably make a killing.

That's a great idea. I'm very new here, and haven't explored all the sections.
I would love to see some people branch out to lasers.
Cut through, burn through, same thing right ;)

2ebyhutu.jpg

I could sell them as "scale engravers/ fire starters"
You could engrave your name/ start your campfire, from 10ft easily.

Last edited:
e9asy4aq.jpg

Next.
Sebenza?
Xm 18?
Lionsteel sr1?

Any suggestions?

I have been known to carry two lights, but 3?? :D
What is that little light in the middle?

That's awesome Paul, that natural canvas micarta matches the copper Maratac perfectly. I have one of those Bullnoses on the way as well. ;)

I had this puppy on me today. Pun intended... :D

Thanks Eric:thumbup: I'm likin the Natural Canvas. What color do you have comin?.

Always love the copper dog;)

Paul

I have been known to carry two lights, but 3?? :D
What is that little light in the middle?

:D only on special occasions lol.

The middle one is a EagleTac D25Cvn. "vn' is the modder. Current boost dedomed. The throw on that little light is amazing. Competes with lights many times it's size. The jetbeams have the" vn" treatment as well.

Paul and Erik, it's always good seeing your posts.

So I took my wife and mother in law to the beach today. In Mexico, Mother's Day is celebrated on the tenth so we had planned a fun day. My Mini Commander found it's way into my pocket. Tomorrow I'm going to see my mom.

Paul and Erik, it's always good seeing your posts.

So I took my wife and mother in law to the beach today. In Mexico, Mother's Day is celebrated on the tenth so we had planned a fun day. My Mini Commander found it's way into my pocket. Tomorrow I'm going to see my mom.

That looks great John! We went to my six year old's first soccer game of the Spring. She decided she was too scared to play and hid behind Mom's chair the whole game. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back