EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
68mxseKl.jpg

SlqbIuEl.jpg

Stunning!

Thanks Daddyo, just got it yesterday and I am so pleased with this knife:thumbup:

Did your Utilitac show up yet? If it's any consolation I had a SAK tinker I had lost and show up years later. We owned a family furniture store for almost fifty years. Sold a sofa and the people I sold it to updated years later and traded the sofa I sold them in. Checked down behind the cushions as was custom for us to do on any trade in upholstry and found it:thumbup:

No doubt it was mine as I had my name etched on the back spine, true story:D

Thanks Daddyo, just got it yesterday and I am so pleased with this knife:thumbup:

Did your Utilitac show up yet? If it's any consolation I had a SAK tinker I had lost and show up years later. We owned a family furniture store for almost fifty years. Sold a sofa and the people I sold it to updated years later and traded the sofa I sold them in. Checked down behind the cushions as was custom for us to do on any trade in upholstry and found it:thumbup:

No doubt it was mine as I had my name etched on the back spine, true story:D

Yup, found it right where I left it - in a box I had opened right before going out to mow the grass. I never even put it in my pocket.

That's awesome that you found your Tinker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back