EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the skinny on the key holder? I've searched the net and can't seem to find anything. I'd love to pick one up. Sweet light!

B78B26D5-933F-4826-8723-125DCE360ED9_zpssf9smplr.jpg

good choice in drink. that thing gives me nasty hangover, but while drinking it, it's a pure joy.

Thanks bullet08, it is a pure joy but best if in moderation, there in lies the rub;):D

Paul, you and me have to get together sometime and smoke a cigar! I just took a pic just like that
I'll have to post up later. Enjoy your Friday night, gents.

Quiet, you got it Brother, but let me head to your local versus mine:D Don't get me wrong, North Dakota is a truly beautiful state but traveling the Interstate does not represent the real beauty of the state;)

I work hard but love to relax as well---a ying/yang type of thing:eek:

and when the Cigar gets to it's best point and the heat is a little to much one improvises;) Have a great weekend Brother and post those pix:thumbup::p

w94w1.jpg

[video=youtube;U3ULxRwz9VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ULxRwz9VU[/video]

Oh hey brother, I mean absolutely no disrespect. I just laugh at the thought of a pocket dump, and "what's that??", "Uhhh, it's a laser, why? Your eyebrows could use a trim!" It's like we're looking fifty years into the future.:thumbup:

:) I know what you mean. Just playing along. You should see people's expression when I light my girlfriend cigarette from inside the restaurant. Talk about an eyebrow trim.
No disrespect taken. Just having fun too.

So many awesome people posting in this thread lately. I just wanna say keep 'em coming and have a great Friday!

Tomorrow, I'll be carrying this...

[video=youtube;U3ULxRwz9VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ULxRwz9VU[/video]

Great job! I really like how that blade turned out, mate. Personally, I'm fine with my ZT 0200's handle texturing as it comes from the factory, but the waved blade looks awesome. If I we're in the US I'd send you a few of mine to modify.

Great job! I really like how that blade turned out, mate. Personally, I'm fine with my ZT 0200's handle texturing as it comes from the factory, but the waved blade looks awesome. If I we're in the US I'd send you a few of mine to modify.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back