EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Case russlock came with me for a walk down to the brake wall.
017-1.jpg

How do you like the Stinger? I've found that for anything other than jabs and straights it can hurt the wrist to the awkward way the hand gets positioned with it.

What kind of Gerber tool is that?

I wouldn't use the "Stinger" in a SHTF scenario, but if a guy cuts in line in front of me at Starbucks he'll have one helluva headache! The Gerber is the "Artifact", a little heavy in the pocket but tough as nails.

It was a great weekend.

Friday night kicked off with a drink and a cigar with my wife before meeting my family at a steakhouse to celebrate my sister's engagement*

14242170313_68b50aed86_b.jpg

Then Saturday, we had a beer tasting at my good friend's house. We uhhh...we drank a lot that night.

14219668492_6398dbfa50_b.jpg

*Fun fact, I've given them both awesome camping knives that they actually use!!! Wooooo, spreading the Sickness of Steel, one blade at a time! :thumbup:

I can look at that 0801 all day, brother! Good job on matching the fob/lanyard to the anodizing, definitely a cohesive vibe going on :thumbup:

And congrats on your sister's engagement!

Good lookin' knife, John!! I like how you got the knurling on the thumbstud in focus!:thumbup:

Thank you kindly! I got to work a few minutes early so I decided to snap a few shots. I hope no one saw me haha. It's just so easy to get wrapped up in knife photog, especially with all the talent in this thread.

I can look at that 0801 all day, brother! Good job on matching the fob/lanyard to the anodizing, definitely a cohesive vibe going on :thumbup:

And congrats on your sister's engagement!

Thank you kindly! I got to work a few minutes early so I decided to snap a few shots. I hope no one saw me haha. It's just so easy to get wrapped up in knife photog, especially with all the talent in this thread.

Thank you, brother. I'm pretty lucky, because her fiance is a pretty cool guy and we get along great. I'd hate to have a BiL I couldn't stand. LOL Also, yes, that paracord/knife combo was definitely what I was going for. I just lucked out in that that particular color also goes well with my Cadet. I have 100 ft of the stuff, I've made a few bracelets, couple other fobs. I'm getting into it more and more lately. Better than buying it!!

It's funny you say that about the knife photography, because my wife just chuckles now when she sees me lining up a shot. She's like "Lemme guess, board pics?" Me: "Uuuuhhh....maybe." She's very understanding.

It's funny you say that about the knife photography, because my wife just chuckles now when she sees me lining up a shot. She's like "Lemme guess, board pics?" Me: "Uuuuhhh....maybe." She's very understanding.

LOL! My wife will give me crap about it. I'll take her out to dinner, and will be setting up a shot of my blade on the plate, and she'll be all, "I get all dolled up for you and you'd rather take pics of a dirty knife?"

Classic! She's the best, though. In her purse you'll find a SAK, Kershaw Cryo and Funxion, a BK11 and a baton! I wouldn't wanna be the guy to piss her off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back