EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mqnt40.jpg

Do you ever put something up for sale and then have second thoughts about it? Although there isn't even an edge on it yet, and it's no where near perfect, I'm carrying this thing around today, just so I don't feel as sad when it's gone. Granted, I look like a lunatic carrying two medium sized fixed blades on me today.

[video=youtube;cSWoi_UqzpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSWoi_UqzpQ[/video]

Now why did you have to go and tell me that John? :eek: I will check it out, hopefully KershawGuy will get some in as well.

I've got my fingers crossed, friend. I can't wait to see them in person!

Your choice of stonewash or blackwash finish with the flat grind blade! Ghhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I'm drooling over here, too! What finish would you prefer?

And I'm still rocking that PM2!

Last edited:
Big John, save me a slice, brother! And a cold beer to go with it!

I'm doing some cleaning out in the garage today, followed by dropping my buddy's shop for a cigar and a beer. I'll be carrying 0801 (no surprise), and most likely my cigar-cutter SAK. Hell, I may just carry both my SAKs, because it's Sunday!

Big John, save me a slice, brother! And a cold beer to go with it!

I'm doing some cleaning out in the garage today, followed by dropping my buddy's shop for a cigar and a beer. I'll be carrying 0801 (no surprise), and most likely my cigar-cutter SAK. Hell, I may just carry both my SAKs, because it's Sunday!

You got it, brother! I hope you like deep dish!

So tell me how great the 0801 is. It appears as if I may be able to pick one up this coming month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back