EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDC10908_zpsb1d2bc82.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just got a new Delica!!!! So excited. Opened the package with my Tenacious.

Today I carried the waved Endura but the Delica is going to be my new full time office carry. I see that being the case into the foreseeable future. I already love this knife. I'm used to bigger knives but it fits the hand really well. All I've cut so far is paper but it slices in amazing fashion. It snaps open easier than I expected the light flat ground blade to. Actually, it is easier to open than my waved Endura (when not waving).

Tomorrow will be the Pacific Salt for my morning run and then the Delica in the office.

Anyway, here it is fresh out of the box. Package cut open by another flat ground Spydie.
IMG_0050_zps7e891bf3.jpg

Little brother joins the family.
IMG_0052_zps030fdd34.jpg

New in the mail today from Drew of D.C.L knives:thumbup: CPM 3V Blade with Arizona Desert Iron Wood scales:cool:

so35.jpg

tcydd.jpg

A great pocket sheath...

e9pi.jpg

lx3y.jpg

I've been lurking and looking at other folks gear long enough, here's what I was carrying today. I'm loving the Rite in the Rain notebook pouch for carrying gear, it's slightly wider than my Pock-its XL, but makes better use of space overall, IMO.

knife2.jpg

GEC #66 Calf Roper in Mammoth Ivory. I'll be carrying this every day for quite a few days to come.

i-hRGmkzQ-X2.jpg

Hard to follow that Mammoth Ivory #66, especially with such an ugly knife, but someone has to do it.

Mora 911 Quicksnap in an aftermarket leather sheath.
IMG10289.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Zieg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back