EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a few rotations together while polishing. Figured I'd show off the lot.

fc1aedde18c448b7eed4036732d838c9.jpg

The Svord mini peasant. Been carrying it almost a year now. Does everything I need a knife for, easy to use and maintain.

svord_butter.jpg

Changed it up today! Swapped a 0350OR for a BK11. Love this little knife.
WP_001827_zpsdda74cbd.jpg

WP_001829_zps4efc18ce.jpg

Hi all, a lot of nice knives out there, but getting back to the spirit that I believe this thread was intended to have, what knife or knives do you have in your pocket or pockets, and or maybe on your belt "right now?"
Either that, or some of you guys have a lot of pockets.
Don't we have a knife gallery thread somewhere? Or maybe start one? Just sayin............

EgefHvI.jpg

This was on my pocket today when I went mountainbiking. Crappy weather but a quick spin around local forests always lifts my mood regardless of the riding conditions.

Hi all, a lot of nice knives out there, but getting back to the spirit that I believe this thread was intended to have, what knife or knives do you have in your pocket or pockets, and or maybe on your belt "right now?"
Don't we have a knife gallery thread somewhere? Or maybe start one? Just sayin............

Cargo pants :D

WP_001801_zpsb00a1918.jpg

Please review this entire thread to see what folks were carrying. On my posts specifically, note the time and date of the post. This indicates what I was carrying on that date and at that time. Just sayin...

For me today. And yes I am carrying it, just so there is no confusion.

20140917_160948.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back