EDC IX Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaa :) seriously the nut is just....overkill never understood the zip tie thing .. its so ....unattractive... just get a flipper or a knife waved

Yep, I'm so bunt out on seeing certain knives with nuts zip tied to em. Same knife multiple pics posted in multiple threads....

I'm tired of seeing 3.5" blades that weight over 5oz! And "ugly" knives that cost $2000 that I cant afford being posted to the same threads!
:D :D :D

To each his own :)

Are we here to bicker or share knife pics? I thought this is one of the only threads where we can set aside our differences and appreciate all things sharp?

Anyways, I've carried this 8.6oz Specwar for the last few days.

7BB205A5-5EDE-4C36-8F1A-2CB237A219A7_zpsmn81bmzp.jpg

Are we here to bicker or share knife pics? I thought this is one of the only threads where we can set aside our differences and appreciate all things sharp?

Does it really weight that much? It actually looks really light with the scales! Beautiful either way.

That background :D

Still haven't found a carry combo that I prefer more than this...

edc01_zpsvhwxfwar.jpg

Vic Pioneer and CRK Large Seb 21 Insingo

-Brett

Does it really weight that much? It actually looks really light with the scales! Beautiful either way.

That background :D

Thanks!
According to PDW, yes, 8.6oz. When you carry around a bunch of tools all day, a half-pound is nothing.

Holy dog poo that's a heavy knife!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back