EDC Pistols: What's in your holsters?

I carry IWB strong side 3:00 in an RCS phantom w/ overclips. Refill rides in left front pocket w/ neomag. 30 rounds of 147 grain HST total.
View attachment 805307

I have RC Phantoms for my Glocks (I use the same one for the 17 & 19) and my 1911s. I carry mine OWB with the pancake wings. I bought them soon after they came out & I think they were $39 or 49. Worth every penny!

I carried that exact rig for years. Worked great.

These days, the Sig 938 and custom kydex works best for t-shirt weather...and this little thing shoots like a much larger gun.

24616032363_2932ea16e6_c.jpg

24875150489_6dbb0a6e4d_c.jpg

Great little gun! They disappear in a hip pocket or IWB. I bought one this Spring, but my wife decided she liked it more than her S&W 642, and she confiscated it.
IMG_0602-X3.jpg

Been incredibly tempted by the p938 (especially as prices have come down). Have most of the issues been ironed out with the guiderod, etc?

my wife has the p938 and we haven't had any malfunctions or problems with it all and she has put probably 400 rounds through it. I carry a p320 carry frame compact slide in a desaantis belt holster.

Polish made Makarov from 1967, sweet single action trigger and very accurate, just a smooth solid feeling pistol that’s easily concealed and very reliable.

Mostly carried in coat pocket or jeans pocket no holster.

G19 in a Darkstar gear aiwb holster has been my most carried for awhile. I’ve been looking at a g43 for awhile now to add to the collection. 9E5BDB50-C053-4250-A7FE-8F3E0BE5FD69.jpeg

Business End Customs modified Gen 4 G19 in a TT Gunleather IWB holster. No pictures, at work. :)

My mom was an avid flyfisherman(woman)well into her 70's. She and my dad spent alot of time over many years up on the Green river in Wyoming. She always had a Walther .380 in a needlepoint holster on her hip. Sorry I do not have a picture.

Ruger LCP in the pocket or in the Smartcarry holster. S&W 9mm Shield OWB in a variety of holsters.

An early Sig P239 (prior to "SAS" model) in 9mm, which rides in a Cardini leather IWB holster. I previously carried polymer-framed compacts, but a hand injury made me overly sensitive to recoil, so finding ways to mitigate recoil without going to a larger gun was what inspired me to buy the 239. I know three other people that have them, so I was able to try theirs before buying my own. It has the SRT upgrade and aftermarket fiber optic sights, which are now available standard.

2014-06-24 20.41.52.jpg Not my photo but this is exactly how my S&W 340 PD is set up, using .38 SPL+P 135 gr. Speer Gold Dot Hollow Point ammo.

I'm a j-frame fan as well. I started carrying concealed with a Sig 238 but I really never warmed up to the platform. I still enjoy shooting it, but I don't carry it very often.

My first ones were the 351PD (22 mag, 7-shot) and 317 (22LR, 8-shot), but soon expanded. Now, I mostly carry a 638 (shrouded hammer, 5-shot, 38 spec) with hip-grips, usually in a pocket holster.

I am really loving the looks of the newish 360 with the FDE stocks and unfluted cylinder, and I don't yet have a j-frame in 357 mag.

Swampdog, how do you like those grips?

The ERGO Delta grips take some getting used to but they do help a bit with the recoil of my AirLite revolver; I have arthritis in my hands and they seem to help me grip better. The design is also easier to conceal carry in the appendix position and doesn't "print" too much.

Polish made Makarov from 1967, sweet single action trigger and very accurate, just a smooth solid feeling pistol that’s easily concealed and very reliable.

Mostly carried in coat pocket or jeans pocket no holster.
No holster is a good way to shoot yourself.

Back