EDC Pistols: What's in your holsters?

Today for Church and out and about a Glock 29 in a aliengear cloke hybrid once I got home I switched out to a Glock 42 in a pocket holster I carry a Glock 26 quite often too

I'm looking on my phone so I can't see the greatest picture. They look like single action revolvers in a plastic case of some sort, possibly having a set trigger as opposed to or in conjunction with a hammer but I can't quite put it together.

I'm on my phone also so yeah that doesn't help with smaller images to look at ... I saw they have a double trigger like a set trigger ... but I can't make out a cylinder positively ... and yes it does look like some plastic ... not sure if it's part of the gun or part of a storage case?

I never leave home without them.

blade-runner-m2019-blaster-water-gun.png
You retire a lot of skin jobs with those, Deckard?

My carry auto.

2mhHRoR.jpg

Zieg

Last edited:
I knew what they were the moment I saw them. I just wasn't on when the picture was first posted...

Some months back I was able to get my hands on a Glock 43. It has rapidly become my edc of choice and I have carried it almost exclusively since I got it. Built a pancake style holster for it that rides tight against the body even when doing very active stuff. Lightweight, comfortable to carry all day and conceals easily. The Glocks ability to shrug off life, whether it's a dusty branding pen, or I'm grinding knives or doing leatherwork in the shop, well, I'm sold. Interestingly at first I didn't like shooting it. Pinched my trigger finger and didn't shoot it well. One day I quit trying to shoot it like a semi and started shooting it like a double action revolver and it's been rocking ever since.

Dusty branding pen.

LK3fx68.jpg

UMgXUXA.jpg

Y0DmGB9.jpg

Conceals perfectly under an un tucked shirt. In the shop.

vL52AUq.jpg

FbM9Fpp.jpg

EEpXLMn.jpg

0eCNbVT.jpg

I wasn't complaining, I have small/medium hands and short fingers. Fits me perfectly.

Could you share how it shoots and what it replaced?

My brother and I are both smaller folks and have been eyeing this little one with such a full belly.

Thanks!

Could you share how it shoots and what it replaced?

My brother and I are both smaller folks and have been eyeing this little one with such a full belly.

Thanks!

It really didn't replace anything, I normally carry a J frame S&W. I wanted something pretty small with a larger capacity magazine. My eyes aren't great anymore and the X Ray night sights on the Sig are pretty good.

I shoot the P365 well, it has a pretty good trigger for a striker fired pistol, as accurate as any small pistol I've shot recently.

I've owned quite a few compact pistols over the last 40 years, every last one was either too thick and/or the trigger reach was at/above my limit (excepting the Kahr 9's). I was looking at the Glock 43, but have never shot the Glocks very well. The Glock is a great choice if you like the platform.

There have been a few issues with the early Sig's but the latest ones seem to be fine. Sig made a few improvements along the way, so we'll have to see how it performs long term.

It really didn't replace anything, I normally carry a J frame S&W. I wanted something pretty small with a larger capacity magazine. My eyes aren't great anymore and the X Ray night sights on the Sig are pretty good.

I shoot the P365 well, it has a pretty good trigger for a striker fired pistol, as accurate as any small pistol I've shot recently.

I've owned quite a few compact pistols over the last 40 years, every last one was either too thick and/or the trigger reach was at/above my limit (excepting the Kahr 9's). I was looking at the Glock 43, but have never shot the Glocks very well. The Glock is a great choice if you like the platform.

There have been a few issues with the early Sig's but the latest ones seem to be fine. Sig made a few improvements along the way, so we'll have to see how it performs long term.

Thanks for sharing!

I've shot a few of the newer Sigs and have liked them all. I've been carrying my brothers P225 for a little while now, and while I really like how it shoots and it carries fine, switching to something smaller with a larger capacity looks to be right up my alley.

What kind of holster do you carry it in?

Last edited:
The 225 is a great pistol, it was my first Sig (over thirty years ago).

I have a Vedder LightTuck IWB, it's adjustable and very low profile.

Last edited:
Back