• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

>SOLD<EDC Skinner

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings everyone, Here’s a handy little utility slicer just finished up. Hope you like it!

80CRV2 with Paul Bos HT to 60,61- Dimensions - .135” x 8 1/2” OAL and 1 1/4” tall – 4 1/2” from tip to scales – Hand sanded to 1200 grit for a clean satin finish. Balance is at the front pin. The convexed edge was near sharp before sharpening.

The scales are Wenge and Bubinga with Campitas Turquoise accents. It’s finished to 1200 grit with 5/32” stainless pins. Finished with multiple coats of Danish oil then buffed with carnauba wax. Sheath has a snug fit with great retention.

20-10 1.jpg 20-10 2.jpg 20-10 4.jpg 20-10 5.jpg 20-10 6.jpg 20-10 7.jpg 20-10 8.jpg

Asking only $SOLD to your door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. I can accept paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Thanks so much for looking! Please feel free to comment, ask anything here or via PM.

John Cahoon

Last edited:
Hi mycough mycough , thanks a lot! I appreciate your kind words. It's a pretty sweet package deal.

Thanks a bunch Scott, glad you like it!

Hey Robert, thanks for the kind compliment, I really appreciate it.

Again another nice package, are you sure you only need $135 for this beauty? Worth a heck of a lot more then what you asking. Any warnincliffs in the works?

Well woodysone woodysone , I am just a simple man making simple blades made to be used, hoping to find them good loving forever homes. In any case yeah I'd say that's a smoking deal for what it is. I've got the wharnies out to Paul Bos HT with a large batch of others, probably a 3-4 week turnaround (he said he's swamped) and you're on my contact list as soon as they get back.

Last edited:
Hi Tommytman, thanks a ton.
John

Back