EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. REK Reground SMF Recurve. Hated it before with my sharpening job, absolutely love it now.

StriderSMFRecurveREKregrind008.jpg

SICK! I have a few knives I'm thinking of sending to Josh :cool: I just need to convince him not to put his Makers Mark on the blade. I prefer sterile blades...

SICK! I have a few knives I'm thinking of sending to Josh :cool: I just need to convince him not to put his Makers Mark on the blade. I prefer sterile blades...

He does the mark per request. So he should have no problem leaving it off.

Today was recycling day.

bz7Hr76l.jpg

I handled few of those Percevals in Berlin and they were gorgeous. Didn't get it though..

Got this instead and carrying it today! :D

qwinULw.jpg

Nice - I have one of those mini pry mate but it's not polished like yours. Did you polish it yourself or did it come like that?

It came like that, limited edition in 199 pieces, white scales (more like natural micarta, yellow creamish) and black liners. Pretty but hurts to use for a while for the scratches. :D

Saweeet Rat!:thumbup: You use that Battle Mistress much yet?

Was very tempted to pick up that Barrage. Wish BM would offer that red coating on other models. I've never seen that before.

The seller I bought the Grip from told me it was LNIB, but I have my doubts.:rolleyes:

1441910845262_zpsebqhb3gq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Oooouuuucccchhhh that hurts to look at.
You REALLY don't like serrations, do you?

Carrying my latest arrival today...

Attachments

• ramon6.jpg
    ramon6.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 46
  • ramon3.jpg
    ramon3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 47
edc_11sep2015_25pc.jpg

The Style PS isn't technically a blade, but it fills the MT gap left by the Pioneer. There's always a Wave and at least one other knife in my day bag.

The White River Backpacker is nice, but there's something just a tiny bit off about the ergonomics for me. I need a better sheather for my Izula, and there's probably a custom necker in my very near future.

Nap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back