EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My improved (in my opinion) Voyager. :) Slimmer and the clip now works as intended, does not rip your pocket. Still needs some finishing. Next I will add a wave feature, I had in mind to remove the thumb stud and replace it with a add on hook/plate.

WP_20150917_001_zps3guulldh.jpg

I'm having trouble deciding. Please help.

Note, I carry the Spider Monkey nearly everyday, so I need a change. I'm waiting on screws for the PM2 so I can repair it (missing one, one is stripped and needs to be drilled).

I say carry the TSF

Good suggestion. Its been a while since I carried it, and with cold weather on its way in the next month I won't be carrying my Ti knives for the season so better get some time in with the TSF and Kizer.

I'm carrying my Spartan Phrike again today. I made a leather sheath for it last night. It was my first try at making anything out of leather, so I made some mistakes with the stitching, and it could have been executed a lot better. Overall, it's functional, better than Kydex (IMO), and not bad for my first try. I will try again this weekend:)

27F003A9-2839-438B-A946-DE8706548A6E_zpsyi6kkbnw.jpg

I got my Reate back today, and man, this thing is perfect! I'm almost affraid to use it.
q6Ri0R6.jpg

And here it is with the rest of my carry
O55vnYi.jpg

TGOXoDz.jpg

Josh at Razo Edge did an amazing job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back