EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDoA93H.jpg

8i4QNEj.jpg

Is it my imagination, or is the blade on that Domino chipped all to hell?

I've tried to make it serrated. Those are the results.....

Kidding. It's reflections on a mirror polished edge.

Oh, that's good. I was perplexed as I had never seen blade damage like that. Reflection on a mirrored edge makes much more sense! Great pair of blades by the way. :thumbup:

Recycled pic, but this is what I'm carrying today!

18746581951_850af4d81d_h.jpg

Of course not! Those scratches developed from years of being put in and out of my safe;)

LMAO This was a perfect response.

Factor, I've seen you post that Stretch a few times, how do you like it? Like you, I have the matched pair of the Stretch and Dragonfly in Superblue and they are superb slicers. I carry them sometimes, even though both on their own are essentially all you'd need in an edc knife!

I have my Sebenza and a SAK to keep me company.
Next time, can someone post in the old thread that we made a new thread?
@Charr (EDC V post) If you send me your Todd Begg I'll put some scratches on it for you. All for free of course.

Hmmmmmm...I think I might have to think that one over my friend ;) :D
I don't think I'm eager enough to get this knife worn to send it to the Netherlands just yet ;)

New thread, old Sebenza:)

B7BBE079-7631-41DE-AB6D-E6A85AE8C562_zpsqxrhlnkt.jpg

Nice one my friend! I always love seeing your Sebenza!

I'll throw a photo up in a second, but I'm pretty sure we all know what's in my pocket :D

EDIT:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one is shocked about that ;)

Last edited:
Kershaw hinderer, love this knife. Sometimes it's my early generation al-mar, but this hinderer has been winning lately.

LMAO This was a perfect response.

Factor, I've seen you post that Stretch a few times, how do you like it? Like you, I have the matched pair of the Stretch and Dragonfly in Superblue and they are superb slicers. I carry them sometimes, even though both on their own are essentially all you'd need in an edc knife!

I've had it almost a week and love the Stretch , I originally went to pick up a Delica and couldn't put down the Stretch when I checked them out . The Delica is next on my to get lost though and it might be the ZTP not sure yet .

Wait, you mean to tell me you use your expensive knives? ;)

I always feel funny when people ask me if I carry my Shirogorovs and use them. Personally, I don't think I would spend $1000+ on a fancy paperweight, no matter how pretty it was ;) :D

And for the record, there's nothing wrong with collecting and not using, but I don't personally see the satisfaction in it, and that's all I'm saying. Just in case someone gets the wrong idea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back