EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reate District 9-A! I got this knife today and it is going to be getting a hell of a lot of pocket time

b6f5552bc9ec9964b6de621a3f0c6d11.jpg

Thanks, those LT Wrights sure are some purdy knives. I've been eyeing the bushcrafter for a while.

They feel amazing in hand as well. I really like the multi layered patina they force on the Bushcrafter

I know, apologies my friend, Pete told me we were 2 minutes apart. How is the Insingo?

Hey. No worries. Glad it went to good home. The Insingo is by far my most carried and enjoyed blade I own. So much I'm going to buy a small brother for it. :D:thumbup:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. That Hills looks great! I can't wait to see how it looks with some wear on it. I know you aren't afraid to use your knives, so it's just a matter of time:)

For me, it's this Spartan Phrike again; I'm really loving this thing! It pryed apart some nailed-together 2x4's today (for no other reason besides "why not"), and it's still in one piece. I'm dead-set on using the heck out of this thing, that's what I bought it for! Even Scruffy likes it:D;)

A8D34EE1-3885-4046-93FB-5BB9FC3FD21C_zpst3bivgg7.jpg
What a beauty! It doesn't scruffy-looking at all. Love doggies & knives ;)

Loco again...
Jdrx6pZ.jpg

Last edited:
Hey. No worries. Glad it went to good home. The Insingo is by far my most carried and enjoyed blade I own. So much I'm going to buy a small brother for it. :D:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

The Insingo is a great knife, I just wasn't carrying the large that much, so it was great to see it go to someone who was going to use it. Lately I have been thinking about small Insingo as wel,l perhaps one of the KW CF ones, then I think I should get the 25CF and then I look at the dollar and then .... I wait :D

If you look at a stock photo of the hills, you can visually see a difference in the blade length
I measured the blade and handle in both pics and got the ratio average of the blade/handle. The pic with the Hills knife in the guys hand has a bigger blade by 11%.
The knives in the pics are decently flat on their side, so I dont think the angle is messing with the ratio too badly.
REHILLSn.jpg
Knife stretcher? Probably a right-handed model...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back