EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a05adbc511d649171bb91b3423a641f9.jpg

Can't decide which one for today!

Picked this up at BladeHQ today
2015-09-19%2012.20.12_zpskpjfksny.jpg

2015-09-19%2014.47.30_zps5ijostxp.jpg

Overall I really like the knife, but I have to say the geometry on the flipper is pretty bad. They should have either added some jimping, or give the leading edge a concave contour, as opposed to convex. I can use it fine, but it does take a very conscious and deliberate motion to do so, which detracts from the overall appeal of the knife.

Last edited:
Picked this up at BladeHQ today
2015-09-19%2012.20.12_zpskpjfksny.jpg

2015-09-19%2014.47.30_zps5ijostxp.jpg

Overall I really like the knife, but I have to say the geometry on the flipper is pretty bad. They should have either added some jimping, or give the leading edge a concave contour, as opposed to convex. I can use it fine, but it does take a very conscious and deliberate motion to do so, which detracts from the overall appeal of the knife.

The funny thing is that the custom version has the same issue.

Carried my Des Horn today.

Old School today
Ontario Rat 1 and absolutely love it ,best bang for the buck IMO

Very nice picture! Just curious - your XD is 9mm or .40 ? Seems like there is no dimensional difference between the two models...

Thanks !
It's actually a 45acp with a 9 round mag and I also have a few 13 round mags for it. I believe it has a 3.3 inch barrel were as your correct the 9 and 40 are the same with a 3.0 .
This particular XD is the Model 2 and it feels excellent in hand .

The Insingo is a great knife, I just wasn't carrying the large that much, so it was great to see it go to someone who was going to use it. Lately I have been thinking about small Insingo as wel,l perhaps one of the KW CF ones, then I think I should get the 25CF and then I look at the dollar and then .... I wait :D

Same here. Those small CF ones are damn sexy. I'm not sure if I like the inlaid or the slab of CF more yet. I wanted my large micarta Insingo to remain my work horse while a small one (still torn between Micarta or CF) to remain my pleasure blade...Ha. Like you said though, our dollar is saying otherwise.

Oh. Here she is getting some more beauty marks on the job today. :thumbup:

Same here. Those small CF ones are damn sexy. I'm not sure if I like the inlaid or the slab of CF more yet. I wanted my large micarta Insingo to remain my work horse while a small one (still torn between Micarta or CF) to remain my pleasure blade...Ha. Like you said though, our dollar is saying otherwise.

Oh. Here she is getting some more beauty marks on the job today. :thumbup:

Beautiful knife! That will be my next sebenza. That is if I can't get ahold of a carbon fiber inlaid insingo.
I can dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back