EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harness Jack and small Insingo for today.

20150701_083447.jpg

Playing catch up here. Sorry for the lack of posts.

A new knife... Kingdom Armory: Griffon. Dream/Grail knife for sure.
Of course, my Jared Oeser Texas Barlow and my GEC 77 in Autumn Bone.

7794BC24-0ED8-48A7-B4E3-66DD7292A3E0_zps95qfltwa.jpg

GEC/Northfield Missouri Trader on the belt with DM Bullard sheath, in the pocket KNSF pocket slip a Case Eisenhower & Maratac Copper LED

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435767394.656555.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435767405.611303.jpg

Fantastic Vallotton. I love mine dearly. In fact, it only has one flaw in my eyes, and that flaw is that like seventeen inches of knife sticks out of your pocket due to where the pocket clip is mounted. I am perusing deep carry options on...a non-contributing site at present that should handle the problem, bringing the V to 100% perfection.

Fantastic Vallotton. I love mine dearly. In fact, it only has one flaw in my eyes, and that flaw is that like seventeen inches of knife sticks out of your pocket due to where the pocket clip is mounted. I am perusing deep carry options on...a non-contributing site at present that should handle the problem, bringing the V to 100% perfection.

Hard to go wrong with one of Casey's polished clips...

TrKeu8fl.jpg

Also, this today:

ssxpyxQ.jpg

Cooling off at Kings Mt. with some bocce, beer, and a FRAG Les George Talos:

A597DEE1-508F-46E6-988F-4A6FBF8CD17D_zpsn8mcysoi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That Iron Dragon is looking pretty sweet. I haven't had an Emerson for a year or two.

Oh, and Kevin...if you're reading this: I was bored during my lunch break and had a few minutes to kill :)

LOL Knew it wouldn't be long!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back