EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modified a City Sheath from KSF to carry my Arno Bernard Gecko, and the Techno came along for folder duty today.

19338092405_7cf8f1d49b_b.jpg

I like it better than you! ;)
That hurts, man...... haha

Doing good, man! Going to dinner with the wife before I head home to test my new Worksharp out on some kitchen knives. Should be fun!
Good to hear. Have fun with that Worksharp.... :thumbup:
I am carrying the GB today. I love this freakin' knife! Thanks Forrest!
19334656022_314edbd557_k.jpg

Just picked up this Emerson sheepdog this afternoon. This is a very smooth flipper.

Nothing exciting, but it's my favorite: Spyderco Gayle Bradley, freshly sharpened by Jason Bosman who does amazing and classy work. This thing is scary sharp and perfect! There's also a Native on me, too, but the Bradley gets the nod daily no matter what.

[video=youtube;2wGIbQmoFic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wGIbQmoFic[/video]

i'll have this one on me all weekend....Loving the 0452. Fixes all the issues i had with the 0450.
20150628_183316_zpsswik0vr1.jpg

fBR9aF6.jpg

Kershaw Ken Onion design. Perfect EDC knife IMO if your like me and have to wear slacks to work.

Crappy lighting today, it's very overcast this morning. Anyway, here's my carry for today. I just got the Sheepdog Bowie flipper yesterday afternoon. So I guess today is Emerson Thursday.:)

Didn't see the thread earlier when I used my ebony Davison to cut my potatoes for hash. But it's my sidekick for the day.

Crappy lighting today, it's very overcast this morning. Anyway, here's my carry for today. I just got the Sheepdog Bowie flipper yesterday afternoon. So I guess today is Emerson Thursday.:)

I think that's the first flipper I've seen you carry (could be wrong though:))...

How you liking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back