EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a Thorburn kinda day:)

AAD00344-10A6-4B0D-952A-5A8C726ADB7A_zpsggjvh209.jpg

I think that's the first flipper I've seen you carry (could be wrong though:))...

How you liking it?
So far I like it pretty well. Just got it yesterday afternoon, so still getting to know it. If I have one criticism, it's that the detent could be stronger, but it's not bad. It flies open nicely if you push button the flipper. It uses GTC bearings, and the action is very smooth. F&F wise, it's good. Judging from this and my Iron Dragon, Emerson does a great job with ball bearing pivots.

I've carried my 0452cf quite a bit. Also (when I still had them), 0562cf, and 0801bw a few times. However, Like you, I've kind of moved away from ZT recently. Still do like the 0452cf though, it's the only one I kept.

Today is my Friday, so I'm wearing jeans, which means it's Medford Day. Only knife I'm carrying!

After seeing the pic blown up, need to wipe off the apple residue, oops!

18731170024_660c79c82c_h.jpg

That hurts, man...... haha

I am carrying the GB today. I love this freakin' knife! Thanks Forrest!
19334656022_314edbd557_k.jpg

Aww come on, you know we're homies haha! And I love that GB as well! Definitely need to pick one up sometime soon :thumbup:

Today is my Friday, so I'm wearing jeans, which means it's Medford Day. Only knife I'm carrying!

After seeing the pic blown up, need to wipe off the apple residue, oops!

18731170024_660c79c82c_h.jpg

Hell no! It looks better stained with the blood of its enemies. Or in this case, an evil apple!

What kind of finish is on the blade? Is it like a DLC or something else?

Oh and my blue/silver twill Blur has been dominating my pocket all week. I have decided to just give in to her :p

I love to see y'all carrying GBs. Such a good knife.

I'm carrying a simple knife for simpler times...

QQhtkfZ.jpg

John, according to Medford it's "black oxide coating". All I know is that it's really durable. Pretty good stuff! Love that blue/twill combo! Kev, glad to see the Bradley getting some love!!

John, according to Medford it's "black oxide coating". All I know is that it's really durable. Pretty good stuff! Love that blue/twill combo! Kev, glad to see the Bradley getting some love!!

Word! Thanks for the info, Forrest. Enjoy your casual Thursday :D

Blur Tanto in CTS BDZ1 - I love my S30V Blur, but this BDZ1 looks cool stonewashed, so it is my favorite Blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back