EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
05c356831e0a5c66da355130be6a98e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like new still must be that first production quality that doesn't show use 😛

Ha!
Yeah, took the pic before cutting the belt, but honestly, it doesn't show much issue.

Only had it for a couple of days yet, though.

I have this knife in carbon fiber and really like it. The liner lock seems flimsy though. This was not even on my radar... I think I'm going to get one now. Thanks! :D

I don't know if you should thank me or curse me for pushing you to buy yet another knife :)

I guess what you have is the 440C liner-lock version? There is a frame-lock model with a carbon fiber scale.
The lock bar is not flimsy on the frame-lock versions. In fact, the spring is quite strong on mine.
EXK4.JPG

And the lock sticks. Since the scale on the presentation side is slightly and stupidly higher than the lock bar, disengaging the lock is quite painful.
I thought I have developed a CRK thumb skin from playing with Umnumzaan, but I would need it to be thicker for this knife.

Despite these issues, I love the knife and just orderd a backup, which I have never done for any other knives.

Miso

This guy. It's a ZDP-189 Delica 4 with denim blue scales off of a Kahr Delica. I like the blue better than the green. :)

xQhfrqB.jpg

I carry This old SAK every day.
IMG_1533v01.jpg

Then rotate a fixed blade depending on whether or not I'm at work, in the city or in the country. Today it's the small 3".
IMG_1357%20copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back