EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stonewashed the pen. Polished Ti is a scratch magnet like none other.

WLsgIW0.jpg

Hey all, just wanted to try out my new glow in the dark paracord, here's a couple pics...

Looks like it works!

Perceval does have some Thiers knives, but this one is not a Thiers knife.

the handle is between 12.3 and 11.9 mm thick.

I think that particular knife is called Le Francais and is made by Atelier Perceval. The shop is located in Thiers, France, but dont manufacture knives in traditional French style. The main designer is Roland Lannier (learned this from Stefan on Youtube and got addicted to French cutlery). Those knives have so much quality and the design is fantastic. If you get a chance to see one in real life, you will also catch the bug!

I think that particular knife is called Le Francais and is made by Atelier Perceval. The shop is located in Thiers, France, but dont manufacture knives in traditional French style. The main designer is Roland Lannier (learned this from Stefan on Youtube and got addicted to French cutlery). Those knives have so much quality and the design is fantastic. If you get a chance to see one in real life, you will also catch the bug!

I second every word of it!

I fondled one in Berlin, but did not buy after all because I thought it was tad bit too long, bit too pricy for what you get and I'd prefer pins over screws. But that's just my preferences, and they are indeed very elegant knives! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back