EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

Today's carry
e7c0e8861ec6cd0143162be641e8c855.jpg

In case you didn't notice that "something" was missing from my pocket dump... it still is.

6 days now, tobacco free.

In case you didn't notice that "something" was missing from my pocket dump... it still is.

Good job. Keep it up. Trying to get there myself, or at least to a cigar at night only. Sick of cigarettes and an esmoke taking all my money and pocket real estate. Going cold turkey?

Good job. Keep it up. Trying to get there myself, or at least to a cigar at night only. Sick of cigarettes and an esmoke taking all my money and pocket real estate. Going cold turkey?

Yup, gave away a couple full cans of chew and dumped the can that was in my pocket.

Can't decide what to carry between a few of my ZT's .
Carried my 0562 today but my 0620CF is calling me lol. It's one of my favs so smooth , feels great in hand and deployment is smooth as silk .

Keep up the good work , one day at a time is how you beat it :thumbup:
First week is the toughest to get through
I'm at 5631 days I dipped a can of copenhagen a day for most of 26 years As I emptied a can of dip It dawned on me I was spitting $3 a day on the ground :confused: I never bought another can
Roy

Back