1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Kaizen1, Apr 5, 2010.

1. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    the machete doesn't fit in my pockets, but goes in the backpack to whack some bushes

[​IMG]

2. RiderOnTheStorm

RiderOnTheStorm

Feb 29, 2012
    [​IMG]

3. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    This coming from the guy whose pictures indicate he EDC'd a kitchen sink once.

neal70 and ScooterG like this.
  4. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    ?

5. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    What? One of your pictures included what can only be assumed was a kitchen sink. That was the post that I said won the thread.

6. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000

neal70 and Deinos like this.
  7. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    0BAB09EB-396F-42F7-9022-6C54BA887DCE.jpeg 1.9m metric measuring tape and a Serge Panchenko Coin Claw on Ti ball chain.

neal70 and microbe like this.
  8. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    It took me a second to get the reference.

neal70, Deinos and Charlie Mike like this.
  9. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    4 out of 5 (needs more typewriter...) ;)

Charlie Mike likes this.
  10. GermanyChris

GermanyChris

Feb 18, 2015
    Kitchen sink = everything

If your pocket dumps are real you carry way to much stuff

Rupestris likes this.
  11. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    as i stated before, I carry in my pocket, my belt and my Bag, which is always within reach or nearby. not all those thing are on my person at the same time :thumbsup:
    A typical on-person carry, for instance, would be this

[​IMG]

12. GermanyChris

GermanyChris

Feb 18, 2015
    Which is still a lot of stuff with duplicates and it still doesn't include you wallet, keys, and phone

13. powernoodle

powernoodle Power Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Do you really want to criticize what someone else carries? I've "known" [in an internet sense] ThePeacent for a long time, and he carries what he carries. He loves his sharp toys.

:thumbsup:

14. GermanyChris

GermanyChris

Feb 18, 2015
    I'm not criticizing what he carries he just carries a lot of stuff a lot of people here do, it's a statement not a judgement.

15. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Seemed like criticism to me as well, telling him he carries "way too much stuff". Everyone carries what they want/need. Too much for some might be enough for someone else, depending on their job, hobbies, etc. Some just carry a ton of crap for the fun of it. To each their own :)

As to not derail the thread:
    [​IMG]

neal70 and RiderOnTheStorm like this.
  16. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

17. RiderOnTheStorm

RiderOnTheStorm

Feb 29, 2012
    [​IMG]

neal70 likes this.