EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

the machete doesn't fit in my pockets, but goes in the backpack to whack some bushes

r6c7Xoz.jpg

Kitchen sink = everything

If your pocket dumps are real you carry way to much stuff

as i stated before, I carry in my pocket, my belt and my Bag, which is always within reach or nearby. not all those thing are on my person at the same time :thumbsup:
A typical on-person carry, for instance, would be this

tmeW0wc.jpg

as i stated before, I carry in my pocket, my belt and my Bag, which is always within reach or nearby. not all those thing are on my person at the same time :thumbsup:
A typical on-person carry, for instance, would be this

tmeW0wc.jpg
Which is still a lot of stuff with duplicates and it still doesn't include you wallet, keys, and phone

Do you really want to criticize what someone else carries? I've "known" [in an internet sense] ThePeacent for a long time, and he carries what he carries. He loves his sharp toys.

:thumbsup:

I'm not criticizing what he carries he just carries a lot of stuff a lot of people here do, it's a statement not a judgement.

I'm not criticizing what he carries he just carries a lot of stuff a lot of people here do, it's a statement not a judgement.

Kitchen sink = everything If your pocket dumps are real you carry way to much stuff

Seemed like criticism to me as well, telling him he carries "way too much stuff". Everyone carries what they want/need. Too much for some might be enough for someone else, depending on their job, hobbies, etc. Some just carry a ton of crap for the fun of it. To each their own :)

As to not derail the thread:
OoDrHat.jpg

Back