EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

MJzRXGt.jpg

Here is my official EDC.
I change my loadout depending on what I'm doing.
On a regular day I am carrying a wallet, keys, Smartphone, watch, knife of the day, a EDC pack, a Handgun and sometimes saber and a fixedblade.

Phone: front left pocket
watch: left wrist
EDC pack: on the belt or in front right pocket
wallet: back left pocket
keys: clipped to belt loop
knife of the day or utility knife: right front pocket
handgun: Depending what gun, usually inside the waist band at 4-5 o-clock
If I'm carrying saber its in back pocket or inside the waist band.
If I'm carrying a TDI its inside the wasteband 11 o-clock

This is an example of the stuff I carry (minus phone and keys) when I'm going into the city or public events.
0Uo9BE9.jpg

These are my EDC packs:
aJXYc1R.jpg

v2qX2J9.jpg

uCQ30YB.jpg

0gawK9y.jpg

Each of these has these basic components:Flashlight, multitool, sharpie, Bic lighter, and band aids.
The more heavy duty pack I have a streamlight stylus pro, full size sharpie and leatherman wave.
The middle pack has a smaller streamlight mini sharpie and a leatherman sidekick.
The smaller pack has a compact cabelas multitool and light.
The zip up case I throw in the car, backpack, or office.
I try to stay consistent with my loadout and adjust for firepower and mobility as the day dictates.

1DC073D0-DA77-4D33-95F4-4CF0100F05C2.jpeg I don’t think I have enough pockets. The sad part is, this is only a partial dump. When I was a kid prowling the pucker brush, I wore a G.I. Cartridge belt because my pants were sorely lacking in pockets.

tiguy7, what's the harmonica looking thing in the 12 o'clock position on your keyring, and the white plastic thing between the tweezers and the pill fob?

Back