EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

Here's today's carry.

48139020448_b7c9f5d1d2_b.jpg

As always you won't catch me with one of those stupid
" minimalist " card wallets.
My dad made this one in the scouts in the 60's and it's still going strong.
Take good care of some quality leather and it'll last i tell ya.

I think the most useful EDC item I carry are these duct tape keychains. I have one of these on every set of keys, every backpack, and every piece outdoor equipment I own. The seller is solid too. Usually throws in a couple of free ones in different colors (although I prefer just the black).

Practically speaking, these are so much more useful compared to some of the other pieces of EDC gear, like small prybars.

[Link removed]

You should put up a pic of yours in use. Would like to see what you are talking about. Though about the little pliers, I dare say that my Leatherman Squirt pliers get used multiple times weekly. I'm not sure I could see myself using tape that often. :D

I need to take a new pocket dump pic. It's been a while. But actually a little embarrassed how much crap I tote around on a daily basis. Sort of a gray bearded, boy scout pack rat.

You should put up a pic of yours in use. Would like to see what you are talking about. Though about the little pliers, I dare say that my Leatherman Squirt pliers get used multiple times weekly. I'm not sure I could see myself using tape that often. :D

I need to take a new pocket dump pic. It's been a while. But actually a little embarrassed how much crap I tote around on a daily basis. Sort of a gray bearded, boy scout pack rat.

Similar to this...

images

If you google “duct tape keychain” you will find a few different types ranging from a few bucks to $20 per keychain.
You can refill them yourself if you have the time and patience, but since I use the cheap ones, it’s easier just to order more.

Back