EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

u3brlP0.jpg

Black friday EDC pocket dump,,, can't wait for the new Olight Titanium to make it in the pocket

SM8ct4Yh.jpg

I used to carry the DAKA card wallet. What I liked most was the fact that it didn't hold perspiration after being in my pocket all day in the Texas heat and humidity. I carry 7-8 cards/IDs and it was a little tough getting access to them.

I used to carry the DAKA card wallet. What I liked most was the fact that it didn't hold perspiration after being in my pocket all day in the Texas heat and humidity. I carry 7-8 cards/IDs and it was a little tough getting access to them.

I love mine, I went from a full sized wallet to a Coach leather card sized wallet and finally the DAKA wallet. I'm really happy with the ID window now as well, plus it's great not sitting on this giant wallet all the time.

Love the look of used, Klein lineman pliers, with the real world " wire stripping " blades added after purchase. Great alox and sharps too.

Black friday EDC pocket dump,,, can't wait for the new Olight Titanium to make it in the pocket

SM8ct4Yh.jpg

I have that credit card!

Just got a new wallet last week, love it so much got one for both my dad and brother in law.

Fidelo forgot the model.

Standard version has an aluminum (I got the CF version) RFID blocking card holder, which goes inside the leather case. Has a slide button that pops the cards up at varied height to make it easy to grab the right one.

IMG_20191210_235235_zpsmzfkvjcy.jpg

IMG_20191210_235507_zpsicovkace.jpg

I have that credit card!

Just got a new wallet last week, love it so much got one for both my dad and brother in law.

Fidelo forgot the model.

Standard version has an aluminum (I got the CF version) RFID blocking card holder, which goes inside the leather case. Has a slide button that pops the cards up at varied height to make it easy to grab the right one.

IMG_20191210_235235_zpsmzfkvjcy.jpg

IMG_20191210_235507_zpsicovkace.jpg

Nice wallet, I like the DAKA because its basically waterproof and cheap haha. I had a few Coach leather versions and it was really nice but the weather messed up some credit cards. Speaking of, navy fed is the best.

Nice wallet, I like the DAKA because its basically waterproof and cheap haha. I had a few Coach leather versions and it was really nice but the weather messed up some credit cards. Speaking of, navy fed is the best.

Truly. I never served, but my uncle was in the coast guard and later was a merchant marine. I was able to get NF because of him. I have several accounts with them.

I think the wallet was $35, so not bad, especially as Christmas gifts.. Got my dad a new watch as well. His 20+ year old Seiko has seen better days. Got him a Seiko recraft auto. He must have the day and date, not just date.

Truly. I never served, but my uncle was in the coast guard and later was a merchant marine. I was able to get NF because of him. I have several accounts with them.

Ya my whole family is military, I'm pretty much the only one to not take the oath. In retrospect I wish I had served but at the time I wanted to be a wall street banker. Did the College route instead. Ironically I switched careers after the rat race frustrated me, ended up in HVAC. Who knows where my life might have taken me if I had served, I guess God has a plan for us no matter what we think we want.

Seiko are nice.... I've been wanting a new nice watch bit the new crazy smart watches all bore me
I'm trying to get less attached to technology not more. Perhaps a nice Seiko Auto or Tag will pop up.

Last edited:
Back