EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I wear a belt is to hold my pants up. I need to empty my pockets before going into the doctor's office so they can get a true weight. :D

I'll be carrying this the whole weekend and foreseeable future.

Rick Menefee Zulu Shadow
menefee_zulu_3.jpg

Nice! What kinda blade does it have? Wharncliffe?

First post, been lurking for a little while.

I go for the budget pocket. Expensive stuff is pretty but when I lose it I can't replace it. Nearly everything save the county comm stuff I have had for 10+ years. Even the snot rag under my wallet, that is half dyed red.

Welcome to Blade Forums! Looks like you're well prepared. :thumbup:

Here are the tools in my pockets today:

4485159105_d7e606981f_o.jpg

Queen #64 canoe in bird's eye maple and D2.

Queen64a.jpg

Today and for the foreseeable future. I got it about a week ago and it went right into my pocket. It carries amazingly well with the rounded bolsters and it's very comfortable to use either blade.

It looks very nice next to my #31 congress.

I got a BUCK 731,really a multitool, but the locking mechanism is strong enough for some outdoor use and the LED part was apparently water-tight to SOME degree since it survived a canonying trip I took last year.

Mine for today
dscn0446a.jpg

After calculating it turned out i had 6 blades with me today. Can you find the 6th? :)

is that leather thing a blackjack?

3 on the Wave, counting the saw
1 push dagger
1 endura
1 on the micra

Last edited:
Yes it's a custom made blackjack.
and yes, the 6th knife is in my wallet :D you can see the outline of the spydercard in the leather.
It was a suprise for me as well to realise how much cutting surfaces i have on my person!
It does look like a little overkill :D

Normally I carry a S30V Military and a leatherman core to work. On weekends it is a Deja Vu. However, I just recieved a new BM Onslaught and that has been constantly with me for the past week. I see it staying there unless something drastic happens. One Spyderco aside, I always have a Benchmade in one pocket or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back