EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
23855dc8.jpg

BG42 Mnandi

Seems there are fewer people here carrying firearms than I would have thought.

This forum is available to many countries int he world that dont allow for weapons. Second, they are too much hassle for a lot of people to edc. I wouldnt edc one simply because of the weight and bulk factor. Maybe in a bag it would be good though:)

Is that the mini A-100? If so, how do you like it. I've been looking at it for a while...

Its the regular A-100. I really like it though. If your thinking about a mini, I think you would be very happy with it if it is anything like my a100 (which it is:)). I tend to prefer slightly larger knives

This forum is available to many countries int he world that dont allow for weapons. Second, they are too much hassle for a lot of people to edc. I wouldnt edc one simply because of the weight and bulk factor. Maybe in a bag it would be good though:)

:confused:

Ruger LCP. Kel-Tec makes a similar version. Both .380 ACP.
Plenty of old-fashioned .25 caliber pocket-pistols too.

Weight and bulk is only an issue when carrying some of the bigger calibers.

Tragically, all my firearms were lost in a boating accident.

Wow! That sucks. My wife accidently burned my house down in 2005, when I was on a deployment. I lost everything but 2 pistols and a shotgun. All my expensive toys didn't make it out. Five years later and I am still trying to replace them. I was bummed out at the time but now I look at the fire as an excuse to get nicer toys.:D

I just got reunited with my normal carry a Spyderco Tenacious and also added a Gerber Ripstop 1.

:confused:

Ruger LCP. Kel-Tec makes a similar version. Both .380 ACP.
Plenty of old-fashioned .25 caliber pocket-pistols too.

Weight and bulk is only an issue when carrying some of the bigger calibers.

Monocrom? From candlepowerforums? DHart here (ZDHart, as someone else is registered as DHart here). Nice to see you, my friend.

This thread has gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. I'm closing it, feel free to start another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back