EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3av2z1n.jpg

If you find the direct link at imgur and copy that, then click on the picture icon here (next to the smiley) in the bar above the reply box, paste the link into the box that appears, and hit insert, your image should appear in your post.
Thanks!
I was actually looking for the direct link and couldn't find that option.

Are you using the phone app? Try finding the old mobile app with your browser.
I think I figured out how to get the
Direct link . Instead of just tapping on the Picture which gives you many options except the direct link. Instead you press and swipe up and it gives you a share or direct link option .
Yes I believe it's the phone app .

Ok, TheFactor TheFactor , I've been trying to get imgur to work on my phone and couldn't, so I tried to use the Upload a File option here. Unedited phone pics are too big for this format and I don't have that editing capability on my Droid, so I texted a pic to myself (which automatically downsizes), saved it to downloads, and used Upload a File to browse and select it. It's a crappy pic, but let's see how it worked.

IMG_20170616_193737264.jpg

Ok, TheFactor TheFactor , I've been trying to get imgur to work on my phone and couldn't, so I tried to use the Upload a File option here. Unedited phone pics are too big for this format and I don't have that editing capability on my Droid, so I texted a pic to myself (which automatically downsizes), saved it to downloads, and used Upload a File to browse and select it. It's a crappy pic, but let's see how it worked.

View attachment 742230
Looks like you had a Victory to !
Thanks again for taking the time to help me out.

View attachment 742230
iPhone user here but what I do to use Imgur to work on mine is upload via the app, copy the web address, open it in the browser, long press the picture to bring up the "save image/ copy" menu and copy the image directly. Then paste into the same image insertion button as normal above the text box... might be a smudge easier than what you did, maybe not.

I carried the mini cqc7 and the CTS-204p (green) military today :)
sr3XeT6_d.jpg

Looks like you had a Victory to !
Thanks again for taking the time to help me out.
You're welcome, man. Usually I take pics on my iPad and edit on my laptop. The only time I use my phone is when we're at our place in Vermont with no internet. We've got a cell signal booster that'll get us a bit of 3G and this new workaround will get it done me when we're up at camp.

You're welcome, man. Usually I take pics on my iPad and edit on my laptop. The only time I use my phone is when we're at our place in Vermont with no internet. We've got a cell signal booster that'll get us a bit of 3G and this new workaround will get it done me when we're up at camp.
All I ever use is my cell and my tablet sometimes . But since I have all my pictures on my phone and it takes better pictures its my go to on the forum especially since tapatalk was eliminated unfortunately. Not only was is it simple to post pics but notifications actually worked . With this new forum I very rarely get any .
But At least now thanks to you posting pictures is much easier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back