EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z137PoN.jpg

I've got some catching up to do. We spent a week in Vermont working on the two old, small fields we've been bringing back as well as exploring the new acreage we bought up the hill. It's pretty hard getting pics out with only the phone for internet and weak-ass signal in our remote corner of town.

These two are my basic Vermont outdoors carry with their bright colors serving as homing beacons. We had some repairs to make to the tow-behind field and brush mower before we could get to work.

vrFlOwh.jpg

With all the high-end knives I'm used to having on me, I've grown to really like carrying the Endura when I'm out in the woods and fields up North.

ajLg1wZ.jpg

What's that knive next to your leatherman?
Loving the handle and overall aesthetics.

it's a super smooth, light and inexpensive knife from Shuangrong Knives, the original manufacturers of the CRKT Ripple model. This is the equivalent to the Ripple 2 but without the CRKT logo and branding, it's the model SR0059A

it's a super smooth, light and inexpensive knife from Shuangrong Knives, the original manufacturers of the CRKT Ripple model. This is the equivalent to the Ripple 2 but without the CRKT logo and branding, it's the model SR0059A

Just looked it up.
5.39$ lol?

Is it any good quality wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back