EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG4sjDM.jpg

going green, today.
(thinks to self - I remember a celebrity saying it's not easy being green...)

If you're referring to the last 1/8th" towards the finger choil, it's indeed tedious. I make the same number of passes on each side until it's removed some of the original edge material on each side. I measure this by marking with a sharpie and I keep the passes equal so the grinds on each side are of equal depth. I've learned from mistakes.

PRESTO M-2 WWII Paratrooper assisted knife with worm groove jigged black plastic handle (marked PRESTO over PAT. JAN 30-40 over MADE IN USA and back side GEO. SCHRADE over KNIFE CO. INC over B'P'T. CONN) from 1944-1950; Benchmade Volli assisted knife with black G-10 handle from 2016:

6pJmub5.jpg

- Stuart

Ym8Bmrr.jpg

Spyderco Squarehead. I quite fond carrying this at work. I don't know but I've recently wanted to keep my pockets empty of all the "stuff".

Your posts sparked my interest in getting one! I feel the same way but I keep it in my 5th pocket.

Your posts sparked my interest in getting one! I feel the same way but I keep it in my 5th pocket.

The downside on the squarehead is the 90 degree sharp corners. If you wear it mostly on (not under) shirt it might not be a problem. It's easy to fix though if you're not afraid of tweaking your knives.

Other than that the squarehead is top notch quality to be expected from Taiwanese spydies!

The downside on the squarehead is the 90 degree sharp corners. If you wear it mostly on (not under) shirt it might not be a problem. It's easy to fix though if you're not afraid of tweaking your knives.

Other than that the squarehead is top notch quality to be expected from Taiwanese spydies!

I am planning to get a small leather pouch from Broadwell Studios soon because of that reason.

IMG_2713.JPG

(pic removed- Let's keep this family friendly..mmmmkay?)- bhyde

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back