EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, as usual, kick ass - you define the enthusiast. Well done!

johnnyyukon, I responded to your PM - agreed, step up your game and let's see some photos. Whitehorse? I met my late wife there, she was a collector too. :thumbsup:

All Three JHK's.jpg

Yep, x3 - the ivory handled FBK is preban, legal to sell and own, blade etched Apple '86 (the New York Invitational); it comes with an original '86 Jess Horn catalog. As delivered, I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet...

FBK Apple '86 2.jpg

Yep, x3 - the ivory handled FBK is preban, legal to sell and own, blade etched Apple '86 (the New York Invitational); it comes with an original '86 Jess Horn catalog. As delivered, I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet...

I wish I knew what you were referring to here. Can you post a link?

6b92207f288c4dabbe42d1c5ae46c9b2.jpg

I tried to add a broken rock looking design in the coating on this blur with citristrip, it did absolutely nothing! Very surprised how durable this coating is.

D0tmYdj.jpg

Nice to see my old knife getting some love from a new owner. Hope you use the heck out of it :)
Very cool when your buyer posts a pic of the knife you sold him. :cool: I most always have a little seller's remorse when I let one go, but the new guy's pic somehow makes me feel better about it. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back