EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6PqzGbl.jpg

For some unknown reason, I've been collecting versions of the CRKT Ripple. Not every single one, but I do like the bronze version.

I mentioned this when asked about Father's Day, but I didn't hear much about it after that. Until this showed up, about twenty minutes ago.

gLREid2.jpg

View attachment 723997

You know, taking all things into account [materials, fit, finish, design, performance, and (Exchange) pricing] this is still my favorite knife.

You and me both, that's why I have a small heap of them. Here are some of them (I'm carrying the middle one today):

P0vPQAF.jpg

I own or have owned a lot of popular expensive knives (e.g. CRK, Hinderer, Shirogorov, etc.) and the original Spyderco Southard collaboration is still the model I carry most frequently.

I've got my BM 806BK in my pocket today. Had the Millie on me yesterday. I just love big folders!

dtqliy9.jpg
Wow, talk about self-reference!

As the other two were carried yesterday and the day before, I figured I better pocket the Big Boy Shiro 111 today. Here he is in a different trio shot last summer on our little front deck in the Vermont woods.

GdnFhYR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back