EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20141031_123337_2.jpg

I've been carrying my ZT0350 for...7 or so years no. Its been the one thing that has made me feel like I don't need anything else.

Also been carrying a Swamp Rat Rodent 3 the last few weeks along with it. Probably don't really need to carry that one, but schwatevs.

C chambelona59 - were you carrying all 4 of those at the same time, or at various times during the day?
(Not judging... I've found myself in possession of 4, occasionally even 5, knives at a time. If I've got more than 3 - which is my usual traditional and modern, along with a fixed - it's because I'm wearing a jacket and the extras were likely there when I grabbed it. To be honest, having the 4th doesn't faze me; but I do feel weird & self conscious when I realize that I'm carrying 5)

It seems that carrying 4 fixed blades requires a certain...errr.... dedication; and I'm curious about the details. All belt sheaths? Are IWB or pocket carry involved?

Got any more pics of that S&M, hh? I'd sure like to see whatever that is at the right end deployed as well as having a look at the blades.
DSC_0162.JPG

I don't remember the overall length; but you can see how it measures up against the 0808...and I'm pretty sure it weighed in at 3.5 oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back