EDC XII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mostly around the house lately as I'm recovering and rehabbing from my hip replacement surgery last week. I helped prep for our new washing machine delivery this morning, as the old one most inconveniently died just when I got home from the hospital, plus did a few things in the yard as I get my legs back under me.

Anyway I shot these two for the Opposites Attract thread this morning and have carried and used both today.

fObiT2Q.jpg

t4EfhDK.jpg

I'm mostly around the house lately as I'm recovering and rehabbing from my hip replacement surgery last week. I helped prep for our new washing machine delivery this morning, as the old one most inconveniently died just when I got home from the hospital, plus did a few things in the yard as I get my legs back under me.

Anyway I shot these two for the Opposites Attract thread this morning and have carried and used both today.

fObiT2Q.jpg

t4EfhDK.jpg
ChazzyP I hope your recovery and rehab is successful. Good luck my friend. The carbon fiber CRK is always calling me. Very nice.

20180331_081315.jpg

20180331_081257.jpg

IMG_20180311_092814_613.jpg

I've added a few knives from Fox and Lionsteel to my collection and I'm enjoying them a lot. I just wish Fox would make their liner locks a bit thicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back